|Lowongan Kerja dan Info Lainnya
|Mesin Pencari Kerja
|Mau Dikirimi Email Lowongan Kerja Daftar Di Bawah Ini
| Audit Supervisor
| Thursday, March 26, 2009
BMJ was founded in 1989 to
meet the specialist needs of companies globally. Today we set the
standard in specialty paper and packaging throughout the region and are
the partner of choice of many of the leading players in the industry.
is certified ISO 9001:2000 (having first achieved certification in
1993) and fosters a culture of continuous improvement as we strive to
provide ever higher levels of service to our customers and fulfill our
role as an efficient, modern and highly regarded player in the global
BMJ focused initially on meeting the high levels of
quality demanded by multinational companies in the tobacco sector. Our
product offering in specialty papers for cigarette production includes
cigarette paper, plug wrap paper, tipping base paper and printed
tipping paper. All products are free of optical brightener additive and
feature: good color consistency; high tensile and tear strength; and
controlled air permeability, burning rate and glue receptivity. More
recent product lines include foil laminated paper, airline ticket paper
and straw paper packages.
Continuous improvement is more than a
philosophy at BMJ. It is pursued every day, right throughout the
company and in every production process, and we believe that the key
factor in achieving any level of excellence is people.
continuously searching and inviting bright, dynamic, talented and
dedicated people in the industry to join and grow with our progressing
Currently, BMJ is looking for highly motivated & qualified candidates as:
Responsible for audit activities which includes: supplier audit,
second/third party audit, audit by customers and other interest parties.
- Assist the Manager in compliance activities which include customer and agent compliance audit.
- Follow up all audit deviations and present the audit result to business process owners.
Accountabilities or Key Result Areas (KRA)
(The main activities to be undertaken as agreed by the incumbent and manager)
To work with other department/function to ensure a system (SOPâ€™s) is in
place which ensures that all activities are identified, analysed.
2. To plan, organise and carry out the internal audit function and executes accordingly
3. To coordinate with the external auditors (for example: certification bodies, customers)
To make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed,
report on the findings/deviations and recommendations and monitor
managementâ€™s/clients response and implementation
5. To conduct any
reviews or tasks requested by management do not compromise the
independence or objectivity of the internal audit function
6. To provide both management and clients with an opinion on the internal controls in the activities.
7. Perform such other related duties as directed by manager
- A bachelorâ€™s degree or its equivalent.
- Having at least 2-3 years of work experience in audit activity ( ISO, GMP and 5S)
- Independent, motivated and self-driven.
- Good communication and report writing skill.
- Detail oriented and good in planning, analytical & strategic thinking
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work at Karawang Barat
If you are an interested candidate, please submit the application letter including additional relevant information to:
recruitment. hrd@bmj-indonesi a.com
PT. Bukit Muria Jaya
Jl. Karawang Spoor, Kec. Teluk Jambe - PO BOX 54 KW
Karawang 41300 Jawa Barat Indonesia
|posted by chan@hsan @ Thursday, March 26, 2009