Lowongan Kerja PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains
PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains, established on January 15, 1991, actually has had its activities since 1976 as import product division of PT Pradja Farma Hoslab : the Importer, Marketer and Distributor of prominent worldwide pharmaceuticals, chemicals, laboratory equipments, medical equipments and devices.
As a thriving marketer and distributor, PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains with a dynamic, proffessional and integrated management team, had passed the severe economical crisis ini Indonesia in 1997.
During period of 9 years from 1991 to 1999, the Company had showed elevated sales achievement of almost four times of growth by developing the existing products through market penetration and expansion by obtaining new business partners based on mutual cooperation.
Over the year 2001, PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains had responded those challenges by taking strategic initiatives to enable the business keeps growing substantially.
After years of great effort, PT Dipa Pharmalab Intersains has its existence in Indonesia with developments and changes from time to time to step into globalization era with greater confidence to win competition.
Coordinate with other parties to complete country legal aspect, company budget, principal time agreement to support imported product request align with company demand.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Male / Female, Max. 30 years old
* Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Management, English Literature and Communication
* Having 2 years experience in the same field
* Having the expertise in Export and Import Process (preparation of Shipping Documents and well understanding on International Shipping Terms and Practice)
* Has sufficient English language skill, both spoken and written with TOEFL : min 450
* Computer literate
* Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
If you meet the qualification required, please send your resume along with a recent photograph to :
put the code of position applied at the email subject
Labels: Communication, English Literature, Import Staff, management trainee, pharmacy