|Lowongan Kerja dan Info Lainnya
|Mesin Pencari Kerja
|Mau Dikirimi Email Lowongan Kerja Daftar Di Bawah Ini
| Career at Offshore Oil and Gas Industry (P.T. McDermott Indonesia)
| Friday, June 19, 2009
Job Vacancy-Lowongan Kerja Terbaru
SML Technologies is a building Indonesian provider of mobile network engineering services. Our company designs, manages, and supports mobile telecommunication networks for telecoms equipment vendors and service operators nationwide and aim to extend our business to the Asia-Pacific area, and ultimately become a leading player in the region.
We are a fast growing telecommunication company located in Jakarta, we will invite the new applicants with suitable candidate to fill the position:
Drive Test Engineer (DTE)
Male / Female
Min Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunication
Min. 1 year experience in similar position
Fluent in English both oral & written is a must
Proficient with MS Office Applications ( MS Words, Excel, Power Point)
Good personality with excellent service attitude
Perform Drive Test, analize, produce report to planner and optimization
Willing to be located in Pekanbaru, Medan, Palembang or any Sumatera Area.
If you meet above requirements and wish to join with us, please send your comprehensive resume, CV and current photograph
PT. Sarana Maju Lestari (SML Technologies)
Jl. Suren II No.13 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12180
============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======
Oil and Gas Industry FACILITY ENGINEER at P.T. McDermott Indonesia
P.T. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry,
specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine
engineering projects, would like to invite applicants from bright graduates, having strong characters, for the position of :
1. Graduate from Civil Engineering from reputable university with GPA min 3.00
2. Computer literate in Ms. Office, AUTOCAD
3. Min. 2 years relevant experience are preferred
4. Good communication skills and Leadership skills
5. Proficient speaking and writing English
6. Willing and able to be located in Batam Fabrication Yard
1. Ensuring the work is carried out to AFC drawings and specifications
2. Develop the assigned operating budget, monitor budgeted performance to ensure adherence to budget.
3. Identify variances and implements cost reduction strategies when required
4. Develop work pack plans to identify any potential areas of concern or conflicts with regard to the overall availability of equipment, material, etc
5. Monitor achievements of all works against the schedule, ensuring that the progress is reported and identify problem areas or extra work. Leasing with other department on any actions considered necessary
6. Review project specifications and procedures for implementation on Facility Engineering deliverables
If you are matched the above requirements, then please send your complete applications, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6 cm) not later than 2 weeks to;
PT. MCDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal Batu Ampar
Email to: hrd.batam@mcdermott .com
============ ========= ========= ========= ======
Network Engineer and Data Networking Cisco, Juniper
Established in 2002, PT. Lintas Teknologi Indonesia (LT Indonesia) provides effective network infrastructure solutions to Indonesia telecommunication network providers, as well as providing round-the-clock technical support for Lucent products deployed throughout Indonesia. LT Indonesia carries on more than 10 years of successful Lucent Technologies presence in Indonesia.
LT Indonesia was formed by the former management team of Lucent Technologies Indonesia, and currently employs over 100 experienced professionals, whom many of them have telecommunications experience more than 10 years, including assignments abroad.
Serve as lead engineer in test and integration of data equipment in carrier MetroEthernet and routing environments.
Provide telephone and on-site support, including periodic 7x24 duty.
Independently troubleshoot complex technical problems and escalate to vendors as necessary.
Serve as subject matter expert (SME) to both customer and internally within Lintas in resolving problems and proposing technical alternatives.
Lead important projects and provide other team members with instruction an guidance.
Provide customer training as needed.
Expert technical experience in IP/MPLS, MetroEthernet, and L2/L3 VPNs, traffic engineering, etc.
Relevant certifications (e.g. Cisco, Juniper) equivalent to at least CCNP/JCNIP
Experience in security or DPI applications would be a plus.
5+ years experience in working with network operators
Good communications skills
Advertised: 16-6-09 | Closing Date: 15-7-09
Please send your application and resume to:
|posted by chan@hsan @ Friday, June 19, 2009